Guest Post from Globe & Nail

Today's guest post comes to you from a beautiful ballerina with beautiful nail art. Her perfectly shaped nails are indeed real, and so is her talent. Check out Emma from Globe & Nail!


Hi, I'm Emma from Globe & Nail!  I'm so excited to be guest posting for Katy today,  I love her blog and I hope that you all enjoy what I've put together!  I've really been loving Katy's Holographic Holidays posts recently, so inspired by that, I created this manicure!


I started with two coats of NailNation 3000 Eve #403, and then free-handed the snowflakes with white acrylic paint.  Topped with two coats of Seche Vite to smooth it all out. 


I love how each snowflake is a little different, and Eve #403 provides the perfect wintery backdrop with the subtle linear holo and chunkier scattered holo.  The freehand snowflakes are very eye-catching, my friends and family (who keep up with my nail goings-on) all thought that they were stamps, haha!


I'm really happy with how this turned out, the overall look is very seasonally appropriate!  We had a good dump of snow a couple days ago here in BC, but it's all melted now.  I'm really hoping we'll get a white Christmas! 

Thank you so much for having me on your blog Katy; I hope you and your readers enjoy my manicure!  Merry Christmas!  :)



Aw, how sweet Emma! I wish you a (belated) Merry Christmas as well! Spending my vacation in California has been a nice break, but I'm ready for some snow soon in Colorado. Hopefully I can catch snowflakes as beautiful as these some snowy night.

Be sure to check out and gawk at Globe & Nail for some really high-quality nail art and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment