I hate Comcast

Ugh... I'm without internet, phone, and TV for the second time this year. I'm posting this via the horrible blogger app on my phone, but I wanted to make sure I got something up for you guys since I missed yesterday. Luckily, we have someone coming out in the morning to fix it, hopefully, so I should have Internet by tomorrow night.

Tonight, I'm going to do mostly picture spam. I'm choosing nail art since I've already reviewed most of the polishes I used. I used Dollish Polish Be Sure to Drink Your Ovaltine as my base color, and then I used Kiss black to make the rope. Next, I dotted on a few Color Club colors for the lights: Almost Famous, Glitter Wonderland, Gift of Sparkle, Berry & Bright, and Wham! Pow! After that, I tinseled the tree with Dollish Polish Fra-Gee-Lay, It Must be Italian. Without further ado, I present my Christmas tree mani! What do you think?

(PS I apologize for the ridiculous photo formatting. No matter how many times I tried, I couldn't get these damn pics in order. Ugh. I hate the Blogger app.)












No comments:

Post a Comment