Back to Beautiful

With blog responsibility comes the struggle for creativity. I've been approached by a lot of different companies, both big name and indie-size, about doing reviews of polishes and tools and decorations. I always like to try new things and show you guys what's out there, so I'm usually inclined to say yes. With so much traffic in my inbox though, it's easy to lose sight of the nail art love behind the blog, and focus efforts on giving good reviews.

Tonight, I just opened up some drawers in my polish storage and picked out a few good colors. A simple pink, Parfait Day from Lime Crime, and my trusty Black Onyx from OPI, as well as Purity from Zoya. Pink. Black. White. Simple.


In keeping with the simplistic theme, what better than stripes and dots. Easy, clean, and refreshing.

Ah it feels good to breathe beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment