Before & After: Silver Bells

Hello!

Today's manicure started when I was looking at Color Club's Ho-Ho-Holly (from the 2012 Winter Affair collection), and decided I wanted to do something that played up the gold shimmer in the polish. Here is what it looked like on its own:


Color Club Ho-Ho-Holly


Next I added some Color Club Snow-Flakes (from the same collection): 



Then I decided to add some of the gold foil that I recently got from Born Pretty Store:



Burnished and glowy


Hmmm...Very pretty, but not quite pretty enough. What do you think, should I festive it up? I think maybe I should...

Let's try stamping Pure Ice Silver Mercedes using HD09 (which I got from Bunny Nails); oh, and a rhinestone on the accent nail's ringer for good measure:

Silver Bells...Silver Bells...

Hear them ring...ring a ding...soon it will be Christmas day!

Festive and bright...makes me merry just looking at it. Hope you like it, too!

Thanks for taking a look,

Xoxox,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment