Polish Days Before & After: Christmas Bling

Hello!!!

Today's manicure is for Polish Days, and the theme is 'Bling'

I started with a base of Pretty Serious VT100 (indie alert!), a rich green with gold glitter:

Pretty Serious VT100

Pretty Serious VT100

Then I sponged a bit of Orly Sashay My Way on the nail at the bottom, working up a bit. Over that I sponged some Fanchromatic Nails Fistful Of Latinum (double indie alert!) to add a bit of variety to the glitter. Finally, I added some red rhinestones to make it even more sparkly and festive:

We wish you a merry bling bling

And a blingy new year!


I really love how this came out! Glittery and fun but not too glittery. Perfect for any Christmas Party, and I think I'm going to wear this on Christmas day.

Thanks for looking, and please check out the other participants in Polish Days, linked below. :)

Xoxox,
M.


No comments:

Post a Comment