Barielle's Sophisticated Lady collection is great for stamping!! (Plus, The Accidental Manicure)

(The polishes in this post were originally sent for my honest review.)

Hello!

ATTENTION STAMPERS! So, the other day I was testing out the new Bundle Monster 'Create Your Own' set in preparation for a new video review of that set. To test the images, I grabbed Barielle's Sophisticated Lady collection, and figured I'd give them a whirl--when I reviewed them, I noticed they looked like they might be opaque enough to stamp.

Oh my gosh, they didn't just stamp, they stamped incredibly well. Take a look:

Barielle Edgy

Barielle London High Tea

Barielle London High Tea, In Good Taste, Dinner At 8, Edgy

Barielle In Good Taste, Tres Chic,Dinner At 8, Edgy

I had more plates to test, so I continued on, just stamping over my previous stamps. On one hand, the result was a predictable nightmare of splodgy image clusters. But the other one...when I looked at the final product, I realized I accidentally came up with a collage manicure that I actually like! Check it out:



I am always looking for affordable stamping polishes that actually work well, and this whole collection stamps like a dream. So if you're a stampaholic, you might want to give them a shot. :)

Hugs and loves,
M.

(The polishes in this post were originally sent for my honest review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment