Guest Post: Southern Sparkle Nail Art and Jindie Olive You!

Hello Lacquer Lovers!
I'm Samantha and my blog is Southern Sparkle Nail Art! I'm guest posting for Julie, along with a bunch of lovely ladies, while she is away. Today I will be reviewing a Jindie Nails polish that is very close to my heart because I got to name it, Olive You!


As described by Jindie Nails "Olive You is a gorgeous sage/olive green linear holographic polish with metallic green/gold shifting glitters.  It has 3 different types of linear holographic pigments, including SpectraFlair.  This polish is opaque in about 2 or 3 coats." 


I have to agree! Olive You is everything you could hope for in a sage holo! It is opaque in 2 coats and it had a great dry time!


 These photos were taken in natural sunlight! It was a little bit overcast, so the holo is not as strong. :(


Overall, I loved this polish! I would definitely recommend it!


That is it for today, dolls! Come and visit me at my blog, Southern Sparkle Nail Art! I'm doing Halloween posts all month. :)


_________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, that's a beautiful holo right there!  Thank you to Samantha for taking over my blog today!  Make sure to go follow her and check out her amazing Halloween posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment