Before & After: Mutagen Graveyard

(All products in this post were purchased with my own money.)

Hello!!

Today is one of those days when I have a deeply special polish to show you. This is I <3 NP Mutagen, one of their gorgeous new multichrome polishes; this particular one is green, blue, and purple, and even some rose gold. Here are a ridiculous number of photos, to show you all the beautiful shifts:










Something about this said Halloween to me, probably the strong purples and greens, so I decided to do a Halloween manicure with it--this was actually one of the first ones I did this year, in anticipation of the prompt theme for today, which is 'Graveyard'.

I saw a different Halloween manicure that did a cool shadow stamp technique, so I decided to try it out myself. I first stamped my tombstones with Sally Hansen Orange Impulse, and then stamped over it again with Konad white (the image is from Bunny Nails, HD03, and she has a slightly smaller version on her new plates):



Here lies Jonathan Blake

Stepped on the gas

Instead of the brake

These pictures can't capture how cool the shadow stamping looked against the multichrome in motion--I wish I'd taken a video of it. But you can see how well the colors work together, and how great this polish is for a Halloween mani. :)

Don't forget to check out the other graveyard manis below, when they get linked up. :)

Hugs and loves,
M.

(All products in this post were purchased with my own money.)

No comments:

Post a Comment