Before & After: Freehand fall leaves

Hello!

Okay, so. I showed you a fall leaf manicure as my last nail art. Today I'm going to show you another fall leaf manicure 'cause I'm in the mood for it and it's my blog so I can cry if I want to! Wait, that's not right...

Anyway...For this one, I started with Picture Polish Mallard, one of those awesome ugly-pretty polishes; it's a deep, almost-black green with a gorgeous forest green shimmer and a rainbow of fall-leaf colored flakies:


Picture Polish Mallard, 2 coats, artificial light

Those flakies make me think of fall leaves, so I figured I'd add some more on top of the. I stamped on a tree branch with Barry M Gold Foil and QA21. After that, I freehanded some leaves on to it, with moderate success:


 


I like it, but it isn't quite what I was hoping for. Maybe it's one of those you're-your-own-worst-critic things...Point is, I'm not sure why I'm in a fall leaf sort of mood lately, but it might be a good thing, 'cause I clearly need practice freehanding them...

Thanks for stopping by. :) Hugs and loves,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment