Before & After: Holographic half-moon

Hello everyone!

This week's challenge in the Kimber's Amazing Challenge Ladies group 'holographic', a theme I think most everyone can love! I decided to make it twice as nice by showing some holo-on-holo action...And show you one of my favorite tricks for using French-nail stamping images. :)

I started with Mentality Tenderness, a red-based purple bastion of holographic goodness:


Mentality Tenderness, 2 coats, indirect light



 


Isn't she a beauty? Last time I showed you Julep Reese, and this is the stunning redder younger sister of Reese. This is two coats of excellent formula and application; and if you haven't checked out Mentality before, they have great prices and even better sales. :)

I decided to make a half-moon using a French nail stamping image; to do this, you just stamp across the bottom of the nail, making sure not to leave a gap at the bottom of the cuticle. For this one, I stamped using Nfu-Oh and one of the French nail images on Mash-72:


I love that delicate flower pattern. :)






I love this technique because it's easy, it's very pretty, and it makes use of those French nail images that I often don't know what to do with...

Don't forget to take a look at all of the other holo gorgeousness below. :) Hugs,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment