Before & After: How much is that cutie in the window?

Hello!!

Today I'm posting my final 'Your Favorite Color' manicure for the Nail Challenge Collaborative, and it's one I'm pretty fond of. :)

I started with Barielle Dinner At 8, one of my favorite reds:

Barielle Dinner At 8



Then, on three of the fingers, I added a coat of Me.Lissa Nail Lacquer QR Code, a very fun black-and-white glitter in squares, rectangles, and bars of various sizes.

For the accent nail, I stamped the QR Code image from Mash-51 in Wet N Wild White Creme, and then painted it in with the same polish to create a white background. When it dried, I stamped over it again with Konad Black:


Me.Lissa QR Code
Wet N Wild; Konad; Mash




I love how this came out! I did get a little smudgle at the bottom, and this is one of the reasons why I'm excited to try the new rectangular stamper I just got. :)

Thanks for stopping by, and check back later tonight (meaning probably very early tomorrow, lol)--I have an indie review that includes one of my new favorite holiday polishes to share with you. :)

Giving thanks for all of you that take time to support me and my blog,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment