Before & After: Ruffian Turf

Hello!

Just because it's fall doesn't mean we can't have bright colors, right? At least, not here on this blog, that's for sure. :)

Finally I have a chance to swatch for you one of my long-time lemmings, which I got a while back but had to set aside to swatch the fall polishes I wanted to show you. But at long last, here is my much coveted Hare Polish Asteroid Turf, and bright magenta glitter set in a lovely lime crelly:


Hare Polish Asteroid Turf, 2 coats, artificial light





I wore it like this for a bit, and then...then I received a mix of circle glitters as a gift from a friend of mine, and absolutely had to use them. I started by turning the manicure into a ruffian with Zoya Keiko on top, and then added some of the glitters:







This is a fun mani that makes me happy and will brighten up the rainiest day, I think. Not that I'm having that problem here--we're in drought. Again. Grrrr...

Hugs and love to all,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment