Inspiration: Chunky Necklace

Hello!!

I'm super tired tonight, so I apologize that this is gonna be a fast post today (makes up for me talking too much yesterday!). Today I have a manicure that was inspired by one of my favorite necklaces. I'm showing it here with the shirt and shorts I wore it with the day I did this mani:



I love this necklace because it has a variety of shapes and shades of blue and white, so I wanted to capture that on an accent nail. :)

I started with a base of Finger Paints Midnight Sleigh Ride; yes, my platonic-relationship-turned-love-affair with this brand has been continuing to build. :) I stamped using a fun image from Pueen 16 that has circles or different sizes with inner concentric circles, and also rectangles. I stamped with Sally Hansen Brisk Blue, and then filled in some of the circles with Sally Hansen Blue-Away. Finally I finished it off with square blue rhinestones:







I love this sort of simple, accented stamping on a single nail to really make a design pop. And look at that pretty subtle shimmer in Midnight Sleigh Ride--pretty, no?

Thanks for looking! Tomorrow I hope to have the next Cheeky jumbo plate review for you. :)

Big hugs,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment