Nails 4 Ways: Fergie Ferguson Crest Syrah

Hello!!!

I've never really been too tempted by the Fergie by Wet n Wild polishes...all I'd really seen was the glitters, and I wasn't too impressed by them. But then... I saw Ferguson Crest Syrah. Horrible, horrible, horrible name--beautiful polish. It's a brown-magenta-purple multichrome with a flecked finish. I did wear it for nearly a day before I had a chance to take pictures, so please excuse the tipwear:


Fergie Wet n Wild Ferguson Crest Syrah









I couldn't decide what to do with it, because I had two ideas, so I decided to show you both of them, and combine them. :)

First, I decided to stamp on it with Sally Hansen Brisk Blue and Cheeky Gals plate GA29
Plus Sally Hansen Brisk Blue GA29; I wanted to create a rich, bright contrast--oh yeah baby, this is not something you wear to work:

Ferguson Crest Syrah by Fergie Wet n Wild + Sally Hansen Brisk Blue




But hey, maybe a Polished Pairing is more to your liking. I thought that might be fun, so I combined it with Hit Polish (aka, D&R Apothecary) Wisteria Lane:


Fergie Wet n Wild Ferguson Crest Syrah + Hit Polish Wisteria Lane



And maybe you're like me, and you just can't decide...I understand. Sometimes I want to wear ALL da polishes myself! Especially when they look this good together:

Ferguson Crest Syrah + Wisteria Lane + Brisk Blue = Holy crap that's bright, but awesome!


I admit. This is not for every occasion. Mardi Gras comes to mind...or some other extravagant, over the top fun event. But what can I say, I love to be crazy sometimes. :)

Which do you like best? Or do you think it looks best all by itself?

Thanks for looking. Big hugs!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment