Before & After: I'll Never Skittle

Hello!!

I recently found quite a gem among the Pure Ice display...I'll Never Tell. No, I mean, that's the name of the polish: I'll Never Tell. It's a brown polish that might be fairly ordinary except for the addition of pearly flakies:


Pure Ice I'll Never Tell


Now including bonus cat hair!




I was in the mood for something elegant, so I stamped on two fingers with China Glaze passion, using Cheeky Gals plate GA37; on the other two nails I put gold studs:




This is probably one of the simplest manicures I've ever done in terms of execution, but it's also one of my favorites. I love the elegance of the simple skittle and the play of the gold, brown, and the flakies. Sublime!

Thanks for looking. Hugs and amazing polish dreams,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment