Before & After: Celtic Glequins

Hello!!

Today I have my second St. Patrick's Day manicure, and I'm extremely excited about it because it features one of my favorite greens--InDecisive Lush. This is such a rich, pigmented, gorgeous polish (with a hidden bit of sparkle), and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it on the InDecisive site (you can get to it by clicking here; I think everyone needs to own this polish!):

InDecisive Nail Lacquers Lush


After a lovely base of Lush, which I had to battle with myself to decorate because I love it so much on its own, I stamped a Celtic braid design from Drikk plate Drk-A using China Glaze Passion. Then I lined the bottom part of the design with gold glequins, for added sparkle:






Even just writing up this post I find myself just staring at this green! And I think the gold looks subtle and pretty on it. :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Xoxox,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment