Before & After: Happy Chinese New Year (a teeny bit late)

Hello!!

Ever since I saw Sonnetarium's Hong Bao, I knew what I was going to do for my Chinese New Year manicure. She even mentions in her description of the polish how much it looks like the Chinese New Year envelopes when you put it over red...so it was inevitable!

I started with China Glaze Red Satin:

China Glaze Red Satin

China Glaze Red Satin

Then I added a coat of Sonnetarium's Hong Bao, a pretty reddish-orange based polish with gold and black hex glitters, including large gold hexes (the large ones remind me of coins!). Then I stamped a dragon on the accent nail, and Chinese characters on the other nails with Drikk plate Drk-C and Barry M Gold Foil, which is my go-to bright gold stamping polish these days:





I am so excited with how it turned out! One of those rare times when what's in your head actually makes it to your nails, lol. :)

Thanks for taking a look!

Xoxox,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment