Before & After: Z is for Zoya FeiFei + Magno Nails O

Hello!

Today is the last of the Llama Nails alphabet challenge letters for me! I'm finishing one week behind, but OMG, I actually did every single letter, and I'm completely stoked about that!

Now, you may be asking yourself...'Hey Michelle! We don't remember seeing a 'Y' manicure!'. Yeah. ::coughs::

See, what had happened was? I decided it would be a cool manicure to combine with my Cheeky twin post challenge, and forgot that I couldn't post that one until tomorrow. So for the next two days, in my world, I'm going to pretend there was a little time warp-wormhole sort of thing. Hey, who's to say that Y should come before Z anyway? I for one will not be held down by thousands of years of convention! >.>.....<.<.....>.<

On to the manicure! I started with one of my favorite Zoya polishes, the subtle duochrome with the sparkly glass-flecked kick, FeiFei:


Zoya FeiFei...look at those colors...

Zoya Fei Fei slightly blurry to show glass-flecked color differences

Next I decorated it with Magno Nails plate O and Pure Ice Silver Mercedes...I picked a sort of a cosmic-ish image because the polish has a sort of cosmic feel to me:


This shows the duochrome a bit better :)


I love silver with this polish, and I think this starburst pattern works very well with it. Hope you like it too!

Xoxox,
M.



No comments:

Post a Comment