Before & After: Spring has spring in holo flowers :)

Hello!

Today AIS (Adventures In Stamping) is doing 'flowers' for our weekly stamping. Since I've been on a massive holo kick lately, I decided to play around with that.

Here is the base I started with, Color Club's Eternal Beauty:

Color Club Eternal Beauty, indirect light

Color Club Eternal beauty direct sun, but it was a bit hazy.

Then I stamped using Pueen19  (let me know if you want me to review these plates), with China Glaze Infra-Red (background on the middle fingers) and Strap On Your Moonboots (background on index and pinkie), and Barry M Gold Foil (accent flower). Here's how it turned out:


Spring Holo Flowers in the shade
Pretty, right? Oh, but wait til you see how it looks when the magic happens:


Spring flowers in the sun




Oh, man, I could look at that all day. Stunning holo goodness with a retro 70s feel...stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Here is what it looks like inside in artificial light, somewhere in between the two above:





What do you think! This is bringing a fun, bright element to my day that I love. Hope your Sunday is happy and fun, too!

Thanks for stopping by. Xoxox,

M.




No comments:

Post a Comment